Brad & Sarah sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g, first comes love, then comes marriage...

Monday, September 10, 2012

Razorback Couple's Party

Brad's sister Ali and Ross welcomed us into their home and put together a great party with Holly, Mark and Anna.  The food was amazing, drinks were plentiful and company was perfect! 
 
L-R: Ross, Ali, Sarah, Brad, Holly, Mark, Anna
 
Check out this spread!  I grabbed the pics courtesy of Ali's Blog Project Game Day.  (Be sure to check out PGD for the latest on Razorback tailgating!)
 

 
These were truly the BEST cupcakes I have ever had.  Holly made them and everyone raved about them.  She and Ali are teaming up to make them for the wedding and I am beyond thrilled!
 
 
L-R: Kellye, Anna, Sarah, Amy, Susi



I'm really looking forward to marrying this guy!  We received so much fun Razorback stuff at the party and had fun catching up with friends.  Wish I would have taken more pictures of everyone there!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment